Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Howling Bells, railings, Nick and chicken

this morning is Myron's funeral and I dozed off just a few minutes ago and had this dream:

walking across a few backyards of a few houses in a row. brick path, red and browns.
got to mine, the back door was up higher than the others were. they all had lower back rooms, like a porch. but we had steep stairs leading up so the whole bottom level was even. since the land dipped down in the back.
Anyway, i had a metal disk and the stairs had metal railings and i kept hitting it against it to hear the pitch it made which is the same key that this song is in: Cities Burning Down by Howling Bells.

Then Nick was sitting on the deck reading something he'd found to me. The railing started falling apart and falling over, hanging over a deep hole I was almost falling into. I kept calling for him to help me but he kept reading as if he couldnt hear me. then i had chicken in my hand somehow and my cats came and tried to steal it from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment