Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Purpose

This blog has been made in an effort to record my dreams. I'll try to record them as much as possible and as soon as I can in the mornings, but that isn't always easy, especially if the dream is long and elaborate. A long time ago I used to record my dreams on paper with pen (sometimes pencil which sucked) and those feverish scribbles are stowed away on a shelf and happily so. There are probably a hundred pages worth. I'm really glad I still have them. It's quite a useful thing to get in touch with dreams, trying to unravel their complexity and understand yourself better.

Just so you know, this entry will probably be the clearest of all as, if anyone who's recorded dreams before knows, writing down dreams is insane! There will tons of grammatical errors and misspellings and run-ons galore.
I partially took the idea from Brookers. she created one of these blogs about 2 years ago and I recently discovered it. Her's is at http://mydreams.blogdrive.com/

Although she used a picture from photobucket as her background and that acct holder has been inactive so the pic is gone and it's making that blog look terrible. You have to highlight it all in order to read it now.
Anyway, thanks Brookers.

And goodbye clearly written, well-phrased blogging.
it's going to get intense and obscure in here.

prepare for extremely abstract...

No comments:

Post a Comment