Tuesday, January 19, 2010

false waking.

i have a bad headache, that part is real. i fell asleep with it and its worse now that im awake.

the last part of my dream was waking up to record my dream. the sun was shining really brightly through the window, like it couldb spring.
i reached over for my computer and when i looked back there it still was on the night stand. I opened it and iTunes began to play and I realized it was Dan's even though it looked whte on the outside. i looked at the ouside a 2nd time and finally saw the silver taht it really is. there were a few web pages open from when he was last on and itunes automatically started playing like i said. (it doesnt reall do that in real llife)
the song was "Before I knew Stars Shined" by Stereolab. which is not a real song. There is one called "...sudden stars"
I skipped it and then it played "Meant to Live" by Swithfoot.
I close it and got mine and finally woke up for real to record my dream

The dream was working at the IA state fair, selling meat. prokchops i think. I took over for my dad after i walked up unexpectedly to his table. I had no idea he would be there and selling things. i gave him some tips and began myself to sell.
when the next day came i woke up at my grandma sharon's and the sun was brightly shining.it was just before 8 AM>
eeryone was getting ready for their real jobs and they were all late. i remember thinking it wasnt much time for me either because i start at 8:30. i was goint to my Metlife job instead of the fair.
i lay back on the couch thinking of the dream i had before. in my dream again trying to remember the dream
which i cannot truly remember


the dream was about working at the fair, but there was a small part before that:
all snow melted, green grass--
just the part about someone's very green backyard that appeared at this time of year. and it was odd sicne its winter and theres snow everywhere.

(my head hurts bad this morning... like almost migraine. i feel it in my sinus.)

No comments:

Post a Comment