Thursday, January 28, 2010

the mornings of my life are not conducive to dream recall...AT ALL

every morning, I wake up on the inside of the bed and then there's an alarm blaring and Dan going about getting ready. Then cats are meowing. Of course, there's also my instantly buzzing brain, flagrant to leave behind any thought in my head...speeding full-force into what I'm supposed to do today...get up, get showered, get dressed...DRIVE 30 minutes. MAKE IT TO WORK ON TIME!!!
There are tons of distractions. I find it much harder now at this point in my life to reflect on dreams then ever before. No other time in my life has been so full of inhibitions and detours. Things that almost WANT me to forget.

So, as you may have already gathered, I forgot my dream last night. And it was intense.

The first part was something about my mom (that was the most important part)
I'm intensely irritated that it's gone. There was a negative aspect to it.

Another later part was getting on facebook at work only to discover they rigged up an alarm system to all our computers that go off beeping (not too loud but still embarrissingly annoying) whenever you get on the site.
someone said, "Oh, why'd you get on facebook?"
I lied and said it was accidental. yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment