Friday, January 15, 2010

An iPhone, chase-hide, naked girls swimming in frozen ponds

It was Christmas in a different house than I've ever lived in. someone gave me an iPhone except it looked diff than the real one. it was bulkier and it could flip open to a litle compartment. inside was an additional smaller phone that looked a lot likw the Motorola razor i have now. but ti wasnt the same, just similar. i played with the iPhone and felt like it was a big gift. It came with a large toolbox (i have no idea why...makes no sense) but they were a hand in hand gift. The tool box was filled with Hector's old tools. I could tell when it was bought the box was empty so they just filled it with some tools they had...they were still nice, just dusty with age

skip to:
three levels to this building. yellow green colors
went on the eleevators to trick them. i pushed 2 and it went nowhere because thats the floor we were already on. then i hit 3.
the "close door" button worked really fast which was a relief considering they were chasing me and trying to get to me.
so I acted like I was going up to hte 3rd floor. but when i got htere i held the doors sht and stayed inside. then i went back down and they werent expecting that.
when i looked at the buttons the numbers went up to 48 but down instead of up, so it was 48 floors into the ground, like basement levels. but those buttons wouldnt work. i could only got to the 3 floors above ground. i don't know why.

when i got of the elevator at the ground floor no one saw me so this was my chance to hide.
i saw som winding stairs that went off to the side and down. so i scurried on over.
it got darked as i went down, no lights.
the stairs only went down one level and not into any rooms. it was just like a very tiny storage. but i hid there anyway. it didnt lead to the 48 floors below.
I kept hidding under stairs. pitch black. two people were suddenly with me: a ful grown man and one small girl child. I also had two stuffed animals: bear and large something else. I used it to hide my face.

pretending to be a king and his daughter when we left so we woudlnt be caught. i realized i left my bags inside which includied the iPhone. there was no way to get it since we worked so hard to get away. this man was the same man as inside and the little girl was gone. she was almost ghost-like. but he seemed very real.

leaving through miles of snow. at one point there was a break in the snow and the water unerderneath was pink. i went up the hill so i wouldnt fall through. theer was tiny bitsof dried dead grass poking through the snow. i saw off t my left further away three yong girls wimming where the water had come through more and it actually looked like a litle pond. They didnt sem to think it was cold. I could see goosebumps on there skina nd i wondered if they just pretended not to be cold or if they reall coildnt feel it. they were entirely naked....they kind of reminded me of sirens or some kind of mytholocgical creatures...except they didnt speak or sing to me. They seemed to not see me at all. They looked compketely human too, not like some sort of human imitation or anything...They were laughing and making H.S. girl jokes with each other. i went on.mom was with me on my way out but she soemhow was gone by the time i got to that building. it was tough terrain. it really suckedto get through. but now on my way back i was alone and on foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment