Thursday, January 14, 2010

first full dream.

This one starts in winter as it is now. I'm driving my car through the countryand up and down hills.
sense of danger there, sense of it being hard toget through.
I come into the city then and there's a sub way overpass ahead, lik in Chicago.
van behind me, man in it was in a horrible wreck but his van was intact. ther was a voiceover telling me about it, like someone tellling an old story from long ag, bt i still get to act in the normal day. I parked on te street in front of the gray van
backing up slowly and always messing it up. id be out of alignment with it or sticking ou to much intot he street.
then i pulled to where I thought was close to the an but ended up being really far awau from it. and i couldnt see it until I got out and looked.

once inside the building, there was somekin of schol settign that looked something like my elementRy halls in pville.
in one room which seems connected to the school but is reall someones home. a guy i used to hve a crush on a long time ago is there. he's sitting on his bed first, thne we atart talking. he starts listening to this music thats mostly love songs, ists one bad but thy ave lovey feel, it kind of reminds me of Deftones but i dont think the band is a real one. i cant remember the name. i could see it bove my head in the form of iTunes and one song was called "Virgin" at the very bottom of the list.
innocent sort of flirting, i could sense he likeed me.
"Got You Where I want you" come to mind, that song.
he was sweet to me though and i could sense that tender geuine liking.
there was a shower in his room and I took a shower to get ready for hte next day. first it was private with the curtain pylled but then it sort of sloely peeled away and he was right there... but it wasnt awkward or wrong. it didnt seem to bother either of us and it wasnt sexual in anyway. he elft me alone for the most oart but we were still clowning aound together.
curtain was plasticy white, almost like a cream colot.
it was oddly placed int he center of his nedroom. Then it disappeared after i got out. he was sitting on his ned then and i looked at the coc and aw that it was 11:3o i said something about it being late and tat i needed to go home to go to bed for school tomorrow, He seemed really disappointed but tried to hide it.
we kept flirting still and it was simple...like little kids. it felt nice though just being so innocent like that.
i cant rmember the band... it was his wa of sayin ghe liked me, by playing those songs. they were very suggestive of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment