Sunday, February 7, 2010

she hit the FLOOR!

Ashley painted my Macbook keyboard back while I was asleep. I was so upset and I yelled at her.
My mom looked at me with true hatred couldnt understand why I was so mad.
they all thought I was being a baby.
i peeled it off by hand the paint was still gooey. it had a foam layer. but it stained the keyboard. I accidentally poked trough the bottom. i couldnt believe she did that. she thought it looked awesome.
i kept saying," You cant just go and treat something liek its yours!! I paid $1200 for this!"
i remember trying to scratch it off first and it came off thickly bt was still gray underneath from stain. then there was foam under that....it was weird.

stage later-I stood to get food from a table at an event at the samw momwnt the singer said, "if anyone knows this song stand up! and they mistakingly thought I wanted to come up.
It was tha terrible rap usher sounding crap.
it has the lyrics "she hit the floor" "asking for more"
"I'll look it up later...)


[UPDATE: song is "Low" by Flo Rida....sucky shitty song and
it doesnt have the "asking for more" lyrics i guesss i added that myself]


apparently no one else stood so that is why I was mistaken for the one hwo wanted to go up.
I went with it thinking it could be fun. I sang even though I sucked and danced my way up to the stage.
the crowd was silent.
i didnt care.
NExt-
fences by Phoenix we sang but I could see the lines up on the screen for the next song and it was reading as 1901 but the fences song played instead.

there was a black box of shit that he had (this main guy on stage who brought me u) full uof stuff they performed with
he needed a headset insytead of a cord mic to go out into the crowd with. he took the last one. Other perprmers came by a nd eeded one and complainefd about how shitty he ekep the box and how he sucked at his job.
i looked in the box (more like a crate)
and saw little broken pieces of pens and cellphones. chunks of plastc and screws and bolts. There was a small piece as big an an Italian chamr bracelet that looked exactly like my cell phones outer screen.

I threw some of the junk out for him
chewed on one piece wondering if they'd find my saliva.

i was dancing nd having fun on stage but there were only like 20 people I suddenly realized. and no ne of them were looking and cared. there was a n amber colored light now...like a fancy dinner.
earlier it had that dark blueish lights of a concert. where its pitch all arond and just splnters of lights in different colors.

before that i have just fragments of being at some kidn of camp... running outside. dirt, clay-like, bright tan
some sort of danger...sneaking to do wat I wanted. being disapproved of by people.

No comments:

Post a Comment