Monday, February 22, 2010

killing for Joe Pesci

we went to my old house on 494 McKimber, south of Pleasantville. There was a couple living there, asleep in their beds upstairs in the master bedroom.
we went there to kill them, as group of us. i didnt want to but it was like i was someone else. i wasnt supposed to be there. it was llike my mind was not my own.
all the other people in the group were male and Joe Pesci was ringleader.
in real life i find him so funny..but he was terrifying in the dream

we walked into the kitchen (first room at the main door)
and then went into the bathroom which was the only place that didnt look as it does in reality it actually kind of looked liek a mix of the kitchen, at the bottom of the stairs...as if there was a foot rest there. we stopped to go over our plan. I had my huge purse and it felt extra heavy. I also had a brown paper bag with a gun inside. there were some other things but i never looked at them. I was going to be the one to go up and shoot them and i was afraid about it.

the time came and i walked up the stairs. everything was dark and the moonlight came in the windows. when i got to the landing I heard a small click and saw all this black smoke start billowing out into each of the bedrooms. not on me or where i was standing, just in the rooms. it was seeping out to where i was fast. i knew it would kill those people instead of my gun. i had an eerie feeling it was meant to kill em too/
i ran down the stairs and joe pesci was laughing at me, telling me i was so easy to fool. he threw some water-like substance at me (clear) and it hit me in the lips, instantly making them numb. It staretd seeping into my body and and felt sluggish. I started running (without my purse which bugged me to not have my stuff) and without the gun and paper bag.
my legs were heavy and i started feeling dizzy. i had to fight so hard to get out the door fast enough before they could grab me. I ran to their truck, a brown rugged thing. HUGE and all beat up. it was rusty and loud. somehow I had the keys in hand and i saw that one of his henchmen had run out the door after me. i was frustrated that my body woudlnt work and that i almost could pass out.
luckily the door was left unlocked so i woudlnt have to unlock it with the key and take too long. there was no keyless entry so id have to fumble with turning the lock by hand. I got in and hit lock on the door's button so he couldnt open the door after me. i backed out and whipped around so quick...almost supernaturally...inhuman.
i saw the guy rnning after me on the lawn, along side me, and he got to the end where the big hill was.
i turned left and slammed the gas, moving fast down the road. I thought I got away...
but then i looked back and saw that he had managed to jump in the back somehow and he was still with me. He tried reaching in through the back window to grab me. I tried not to crash. i felt so disappointed, so small and helpless that i couldnt get away..so powerless. AH! i swurved and slammed my brakes trying to make him fall out. but he hung on and when i got up to the stop sign i woke up, still

It all seemed like I was fast enough to not die , but never fast enough to really get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment